Monday, April 11, 2011

overdose.

Well known Yelper, Mister Gray--who I now know has been sneaking peeks at my Roz Inga blog--sent over a snippet from his California Redlands/San Francisco trip.  The one line stated:
"I think I might have overdosed on hippies". 

I wrote back that I wasn't sure what his symptoms were, but that I was sure he'd be fine.  Heck, there are days when I am certain I will overdose on dogs, cats, and parental nostalgia here in the home cleave, yet somehow I am able to see another day without a visit to the hospital or rehab.

Recieved a fresh batch of photos taken in my uncle Cory's painful youth.  Please see the "Nerd" card in my shop for another taste of this period in his life.  I'm sure they will produce some new card ideas in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment